An ancient Ayurvedic medicinal oil product made of medicinal plants mostly available in Sri Lanka and parts of India . It is widely used in the treatment of many neuro- muscular and skeleton-muscular conditions, such as arthritis, neuralgia and joint pains.
Ingredients: Essence of indigenous medicines plants such as Bael roots, Babila [Sida rhombifolia], Amukkara [Withania somnifera (L) Dunal], Hathavariya, (Aspragas Recemosus Willd)
Relieve aches and pains due to traveling, Improves bone strength in osteoporosis and arthritis.
It is useful in joint disorders like Osteo arthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, lumbar and cervical spondylosis, gout.
- Apply the oil in the places aches have arisen and massage with light strokes.
- Can be used as a massage oil.
- In Ayurvedic treatment such as Dhara, Basti treatment etc.-
- Dose for oral intake is – 5 – 20 drops once or twice a day, before food, with warm water or warm milk, ONLY directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
- Can be used for massage for women after delivery to improve the body strength.
- A good massage oil for babies.
a. Helpful in locked jaw and toothache.
b. Helps to relieve testicular pain, on massage.