Siddharthaya Medicinal Oil
One of our finest products, made from a centuries old proven formula using only rare, tropical and organic medicinal plants. This product is attested and used by our own Ayurvedic physicians for many decades.
Siddharthaya Medicinal Oil provides instant heeling for muscle and ligament pains, including ligament pains experienced by pregnant women, and sports related injuries. It is also a remedy for rheumatic diseases, and can also be used as a temporary solution for minor injuries such as cuts and bruises. Siddharthaya Medicinal Oil is also appropriate to use for epileptic fits in children.
- Hathavaariya Roots [Aspragas Recemosus Willd]:
- Grows in lower dry zone and central and mountainous Sri Lanka. It is a widely used medicinal plant which has numerous health benefits when processes.
- For Muscle strains, muscle pains, joint pains, / Reduces acidity of blood and cleanses blood, Remedy for Heart problems and relieves Urinary blockages.
- Bael [Aegle marmelos]:
- A native plant in South Asia whose fruits have been used for thousands of years in traditional medicine. medicinal plant
- Bael’s essential oil is used to treat gastrointestinal problems and constipation
- Grape roots:
- Thotila [Oroxylum indicum]
- The essential oil has been used for centuries in Sri Lanka to cure join pains
- 6 other kinds of roots of medicinal indigenous plants used in Ayurveda.
How it is made:
These 10 kinds of herbal plant roots are boiled together to make a concoction. This concoction is then mixed with pure sesame oil and heated on a firewood stove on low heat. More medicinal bases and pulps such as white sandalwood and red sandalwood are then added periodically for three days. Once the proper proportion is obtained, it is then filtered into a clay pot or a vessel in and stored in a cool, dry area.
Provides relief from the following:
- Muscle strains
- Muscular pains
- Pains of pregnant women
- Joint pains
- Ear aches
- Temporary solutions for minor injuries such as cut and bruises
- Improves fertility for women who are less fertile (ONLY TO BE USED IF PRESCRIBED BY AN AYURVEDIC PHYSICIAN)
- Oil intake could provide cure for all types of rheumatic disorders and headaches (ONLY TO BE USED WITH A PRESCRIPTION FROM AN AYURVEDIC PHYSICIAN).